Thursday, May 8, 2014

My new love affair....

I'm completely in love. 

With an amazing machine. A Thermomix! 



I have been to two demonstrations now and while discussing it with my super amazing, wonderful husband he said 'if you want one and we can afford it, get it'. So it's ordered...it's on its way! 

In honour of our new family member I'll be dedicating a whole page to loving my Thermomix and utilising the 12WBT recipes to cook with it. Those of you who have been members before will know there are strict copyrights in place with these recipes so my intention is to assume you have the recipe and all I will post is the change in method instructions. This way I won't be doing the wrong thing by Mish who I LOVE!

My thermomix will arrive on the 19th and I'll try to start posting altered recipe methods that week but it may take some time to get the hang of it. 

Honestly I'm super duper excited about this new learning curve and the changes it will bring to cooking after a long day at work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment